If your doctor says you have high levels of triglycerides — a condition called hypertriglyceridemia — then this could have an impact on your sexual performance. Research shows that triggering this condition in rats causes sexual problems.

The good news is that in the same experiment, treatment with a drug (fenofibrate) and with fish oil reduced the hypertriglyceridemia and improved sexual response. So, if you have high levels triglycerides, get it treated. You can take fenofibrate (found in the drug TriLipix) or you can take fish oil (available in any supermarket).

My only suggestion with fish oil is to take at least 1000 mg. Check the label – many capsules say 1000 mg but only give you 200 mg of actual stuff.

Here’s a link to the study, if you are interested: LINK HERE